Saturday 28 February 2009

Well well well

It is a boring saturday morning, i'm on the mac, sitting on the nice sofa, with the blackslatefireplaceandgreentiles wondering when my mum and dad are going to go out so I can watch Shameless.

What to do tonight? I was going to go to an irish dance type thing but can't now, as I have no-one to go with. Then I find out that my other mates from home are going out, but I didn't hear about it until last night, and still I hadn't been invited. Do I sound like a college student with no friends? Yes! I shouldn't be bothered really but I am. Mind you i'm going to London next weekend, and i've got a pretty busy schedule from Sunday evening to Wednesday evening so i'm looking forward to that. The dreaded Monday area meeting of course, which stirrs up sickness and foreboding in the stomach, but you get a free school dinner so it's not all bad.

Anyway i'll get going cause I am going to have a bet on the geegees today (not to be confused with the high pitched singing of the BeeGees) and hopefully win some money, but more likely just spend some quality time with my Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment