Thursday 26 February 2009

Just remembered...

..
Bloody area meeting on Monday - can't wait for the trivial boredom that is. Talking about documents i'll never read, people i'll never meet.
"What's your opinion on?"
"Nothing! Fuck it! I don't care!" is what I want to say
"Well I believe we have to consider all the avenues before coming to a conclusion." I should say
"Sorry I haven't read the document." is what I normally say.

Then there's the civil social chat at lunchtime, which I hate getting involved in, because I couldn't spend social time with most of these people. I would rather talk about the documents that I haven't read.
"What are you doing at the weekend? Did you have a good one? Any future plans?"
"Sorry - didn't know you were my social worker AND a boss."
I treat everyone like a boss, just so I don't fuck up. I think someone's being nice to me, being a friend, then as soon as I be friendly, "cya later girls, how's it going? Did you get your kids sorted in the end?" They take it the wrong way. Email: "I do not think your language is appropriate...now bend over and let us fuck you with a stick of political correctness gone mad."

No comments:

Post a Comment