Monday 16 February 2009

Loving it!

Saturday was St Commercial Day. I would say that though; I'm single and didn't get any cards ergo i'm also a bitter bastard.

Actually single people should be praying to St Raphael, as St Valentine is for already established couples.

I sat on the yellow bus and played, rhythmically with my phone, attempting to avoid the eye of an envious boyfriend as I caught sneaky glimpses of their very attractive girlfriends. A bottle of vodka later, and several goes on the Bullseye game and I wasn't bothered about pulling. It was all about my mates. We had a bloody good laugh, got drunk and a little dance.

Was in Stealth and saw this very shit drum and bass outfit. The guy had a wire around the side of his face that formed half a pair of glasses and a frame around his mouth...you had to be there. I was going to jump up on stage and do an Ian Curtis, but was warned not to by the angry crowd. Rescue Rooms - I would have been a hero. Stealth - I would have been a zero.

We left, got some more beers and cooked some packet pasta. Played some xbox and went to bed. It wasn't an amazing night, but, cause we just ignored the valentines shizzle and got on with the job of getting pissed then it turned into a pretty pretty pretty good one.

Desperately seeking someone? Nah not really...if it comes along then i'll go for it, but it's about enjoying life, not getting confused by trivialities. The map is a bit faded but never lost sight of the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment