Friday 6 February 2009

Bus trip outta town

For the first time in three days I found myself on the bus. Well, I didn't really...I made a conscious effort to get there and knew I was going on the bus. But, in a way, I suppose I found myself.

This gorgeous girl stepped on. She was pretty, long blonde hair, obviously classy dresser, a little beret type hat...she was gorgeous...core Jesus!

Driving through those white fields I really felt as if I was running away. The sun reflected off the ground and it was very bright. The bus had massive windows and I felt free.

---

My job took me to a school in Derby today. May fold under questioning That's not too far away from the truth. We waited for half an hour in reception, no cuppa to keep us warm. It was good to catch up with my boss..I had missed work this week actually! I had to speak to over 200 students...it was a tough gig. Everyone was tired and I couldn't get my words out. Some of them were talking under muffled scarves, others just didn't give a shit. Well guess what kiddie-winkles...I don't give a shit either!

No comments:

Post a Comment