Thursday 12 February 2009

Loving the alien

Can't read this? Be creative!

These relationship things get going so quickly don't they?

The amazingly fucked up thing for me is that the girls see me as a friend. Fuck Friendship. She told me someone had invited her for a drink and I didn't reply. She knew. I never say anything. I'm rather quiet. I'm repressive, silent, that's why these words are loud and I'm bitter inside.

Asking a bird out now is like filling out a job application. Emailing birds because they have things in common with you:
  • You both like felines
  • You both have never been married

I pay good money for that...pathetic! I pay money to feel shit, to be rejected, to say, yeah I like cinema, found Cuckoo's nest very sad but no date thanks...good luck. Good luck? Am I jumping out of a plan? Is this Nam at My Lai?

I'm good at this, shit at that, what's my best feature, what do you like doing in your spare time? Fuck me you don't have to come out with these things on a Saturday night at City. It's all 'I like Jimi Hendrix too - lets go back to yours!'

My soul is open on there. So many pictures that someone could go up to me in the middle of the street and tell me what I do, how many pets I have, my ideal places abroad, but no, I don't want to go on a date with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment