Tuesday 10 February 2009

Trains, seat gains and traffic lanes!

I think I have spent an enormous amount of time looking at people on trains.



Ever seen a pretty girl get on, only for her face to be restricted by a dirty head rest or an even dirtier old man? The perfectly combed and trimmed eyebrows means that there's a 98% chance of her being a stunner.

Now don't go writing to the Police or National Rail saying that there's a stalker on its trains bewtween Langley Mill and Leicester. That would be darned foolish!



Train carry thousands of people to work each day - they continue on their linear route but people will get on and off. Such a variety of journeys and a variety of weather conditions calls for a variety of passengers, ergo, there's bound to be a few lookers in amongst the lot.



Trains are friendlier than the tubes. When I is working trying to save the world I have to visit our head office down in Landan (London in a stereotypical southern accent) probably twice a month on average. You can't look at people on the tubes, no swearing, no smiling. They've only just allowed breathing on there!



The trains encourage a smile now and again. You HAVE to talk to the conductor. I once offered a seat to a lady on the Tube and she glared at me along with the rest of the carriage. I kept my seat. Her name was Rose Parks.
Who does this Northerner think he is? They all thought

Well I's a Midlander actually, my good man, but I don't speak Brummy - it's a large area...like the south and I KNOW you don't all speak like you were born within the bells of St Mary-le-Bow.

Take the following as an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ac8KL838jw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment