Wednesday 1 April 2009

Well well well

Yesterday as I boarded the tram at Phoenix Park there was a freshness in the air. The sun shone through the large green windows as we zoomed through the Nottingham boroughs before stopping at Station Street. I was a lovely ride into town and I saw lots of things that excited and delighted me, mainly nice ladies!

The train was boring. I just read my book. Read page after page of Danny Wallace. He uses too many words does that lad.! The front of the book read ''The Man's a genius.' Now I think that the word 'genius' is over-used. Churchill was a genius, Darwin a genius, Picasso too. But I think you have to challenge the credence of the statement 'the man's a genius' when it comes from Davina McCall. I thought Mr Wallace had a little more self-respect than that!

Anyway we arrived in London. It was an effortless journey. I was tired though, and when I had walked up Stockwell Road and met some of my colleagues outside of the meeting room there was an enormous sense of foreboding. Can I really go along with this? How can I talk civilly to these people for the next five hours? Will I manage to stay awake?

1. No I can't go along with this but I just managed it!
2. No I didn't talk civilly to them for 5 hours. I had quiet moments and towards the end of the day just walked away
3. I fell asleep a few times during the day.

Yesterday also made me realise that I am not experienced enough to do the job I do. Realistically, when I think about it, I don't fit in. I always want to have a laugh, go to the pub, can't concentrate, hardly ever put my serious cap on and no I continually think 'ah to fuck with it!'

Then I log on to Match.com...it's no secret I am on there, and girls chat for a few messages then nothing. Well manners cost nothing. A short reply message wouldn't go amiss. Fuck off if you can't be bothered. You can hide behind your wall of numbers and the Internet...it's the cowards way out!

So here I am, sat inside on a beautiful day, after coming back from a lovely afternoon with my Gran, in Nottingham and I think 'maybe I should just fuck it all over and do something TOTALLY different. I'll wait until June and think. A rethink and a review. It's always a good thing. Think about how your life is shit.

Stop. Ranking full stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment