Monday 30 March 2009

When the muse calls; answer

These words, from an interview with Allen Ginsberg some years ago really identify the reason for the lack of blogs on here. I don't have anything to talk about right now; it's all in there and doesn't want to get out.

A trip to London tomorrow will no doubt bring some creative worms from the soil. There is always lots to think about, things to see, to do, to admire, to be disgusted at...then I will have some things to talk about.

A trip to Nottingham with a family member on Wednesday followed by a meeting in the evening, then a day at work on Thursday, a weekend in Coventry...if I haven't got something after that then i'm giving up.

I haven't forgot one of the first blogs on here...say yes more, open my thoughts, enjoy life. That's what I am trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment