Sunday 5 April 2009

What am I Doing?

Like buying a piece of furniture I don't really need, reading the flat pack instructions and realise what i've got myself into. Confusion right now, did I make the right choice? Am I happy? Whta do I really want?
You know, you set things up and you think you're happy, that you have done a good thing, then you hear people are together and I think...why can't that happen to me?
So I am a little empty now, cause I was just chatting to someone on the internet, some girl I really used to like as more than a friend. She's not had a great time of it, the past few years, and she is so sweet and lovely. And I want to go and see her and spend some time with her, a catch up and all that, and whenever she comes online I feel nice, but weak, or a bit sad, or dry mouthed, empty, then she'll text, and that's nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment