Friday 24 April 2009

Written yesterday

There's a smell of yeast on this train,

a ginger ticket inspector gets on, stretched out from kissing her 6ft boyfriend on tip toes,
before we leave,
A grey haired blue jeans wearing lady sips at her herbal tea and casually takes notes from her copy of the Guardian and the New Statesman.

Maybe she's taking notes on me - how does it feel?


Wow - that ticket lady was fit! Her wrists adorned with silver and beads, she sounded sweet, smiled too.

It's her job to smile, deal with it!


Our train fills up and up with all sorts - it's Summer now though, and, as in winter my mind was on capturing the moment and keeping warm, now i'm focussed on other core subjects; fucking and getting fucked (for those not of the youthful minset; shagging and drinking.)

I wonder how couples who live together 'do' sex. Do they ever spice it up, or just splice the urge?...Business Time Business Time...

Do they have a special night, a time? My mate's neighbours in Leeds - every Sunday at 10:45 a.m, yeah Dave? He fell out with them on the day they moved in so I doubt he's losing sleep about the fact i've just 'revealed' them. And thence from that time, the two be-spectacled did elope, and it was good, for at least two minutes.

Hahaha - I love laughing - that was a laugh then. What about when people are on MSN or Facebook or texting, and they go 'lol.' I doubt many are laughing out loud. Do people actually 'lol' on the train? I've done it once and once only - actually laugh out loud! Lol will become so ingested into consciousness, will lose meaning, our children won't know what it stands for. Will 'lol'ing replace laughing?

1 comment:

  1. Can I jinx you for blogging around the same time as me?! As for lol-ing...I do burst out laughing alot and the odd beverage has been known to get spurted over my monitor and keyboard.

    But to lol or not to lol: that is the question! My little brother uses it on MSN every other sentence. In real life he giggles alot at funny stuff but now and then, if something is really funny, afterwards he'll use L-O-L as a word..."Lol Jo, lol."

    Perhaps "Lol" is becoming less of an acronym and more of a word for something laugh out funny. Wonder if it is in the dictionary yet?
    x.

    ReplyDelete