Saturday 25 April 2009

I like the sound

of snooker. The white hitting the red, the swish of the pocket, the ball sliding down the metal frame. It's comforting, it's home, just as well I'm at home too!

Well there have been a few moments over the last two days or so that I wish for you goodly peoples to read about then COMMENT on.

My good friend of many years is leaving for lands far and wide in a few days. I will be away on my own not-so-jolly Jaunt when he goes so I wanted to spend the next few days doing the things we have been used to doing - drinking, playing pool, having a laugh etc etc.

However my radio co-host has started 'seeing' him. All through the kind orchestration of myself, and I regret it now, as they have started to really annoy and take the piss out of me!

Am I an object of ridicule? Do I deserve it?

Last night, at the radio show I was practically doing the show by myself. Next week they are off to Skegness for the weekend and I shall be going to London on Saturday so I am not so bothered...but last night, even though they were there in the studio they spent the most part taking the mick and going on the internet whilst I did the show. My co-host was intentionally loud and I had to turn her mic off. The radio for me isn't a joke; I enjoy it!

On Wednesday and Thursday I wanted t go to the pub with my mate and have good times...a pub quiz, lots of pints, 'wacky bingo' and all sorts of other things. But I don't think I will enjoy my last few days with him if she's there. I am not sure if I even like the girl.

Anyway, dear blog, I thought I would let you know of feelings so true and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment