Monday 13 July 2009

It's all part of your freaky dream!

Last night I had a freaky dream!

I was in a car in London somewhere with my Dad, then a police car started chasing someone near us, they went behind a building so we followed them. Then I decided that I needed to visit some people. I went into a white house that had this old rickety staircase in it. I climbed it and opened a red creaking door. There was a small gap between the door and the floor. A thin gentleman with short grey hair and beard to match was wearing a cheesecloth red shirt and some sort of fur jacket. "Come in" he said. So I did. I hopped over the gap and was given a cup of tea. Green tea was in the air and people were painting pictures and talking about philosophy, which I greatly enjoyed.


Some girls started talking to me, then I went into a room which was really a cupboard. When I came out we were in a sort of function room which I later found out was in Donington. There were many dishes to try and some rather interesting folk too. As we drove away I remember saying "well they are going to have to buck their ideas up if they want to host the Grand Prix next year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment