Friday 21 May 2010

Sunny Morning (think the VE)

Last night there was for the first time in a very long time, an orange but also warm glow to the houses that face my bedroom window. The sun had managed to break through a little of the cloud and it was dressing my garden in beautiful golden light from above. It was beautiful.

I could wake from my drowsiness and really appreciate the early evening in all its glory. Watched a programme about whales last night; KILLER WHALES. It was awesome. They're really beautiful and quite amazing but they didn't get their name because they only eat plankton. It showed the whales throwing a seal into the air, like 20 metres into the air and all the blood and guts spraying out, only for the whale to grab it and thrash it about a bit then repeating the process.

Recently I have not been feeling myself (nor other people may I add.) I've been tired, drowsy and unable to concentrate to a certain extent. Off out at the weekend though and have been looking forward to this.

The Director came to visit yesterday. He bored me with his management speak and over efficient attitude to discussion. However I like what he says and, once you break through the sugar coated Directorate image and tuck into the moist chocolate brownie (he's white, may I add) then it's quite rich. He was saying things that people may not have wanted to hear but gave a clear and rational explanation as to why these changes were going through. Why mess about with the monkey when you can get close and personal with the organ grinder?

Anyway, enough of work, although i'll say this; in winter we 'broke' the radiator in the office so it would stay on. It's 24 c out there and the radiator is still on. Grrr! At least i'm wearing shorts this A.M

So it goes and so it went. Another day at work and another dollar or three. I've only just started work but i'm optimistic that, unlike the cloud that hung over our house for so long, that the day will fly by so quickly and I can enjoy the weekend! C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment