Wednesday 10 June 2009

Psychedelic Breakfast?

Floyd fans of you will notice the title; a track from Atom Heart Mother. I ate my cereal crunching in sync with the track. Then, as I moved to the laptop my Dad and Mum started a conversation with me. It was difficult as, whenever they said something the music kicked in, so I had to ask them to repeat.

My Dad rushes my Mum about, 'ah fuck you then' she shouts, 'go without me.' (You may be standing back now with a look of absurd shock on your face...don't worry. They don't mean it.) Dad went in to the car, Mum followed soon after. Dad drove away 'woooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhh' exclaimed Mum as she attempted to chase Dad down the street.

Bought an mp3 player last night so I can put talking books on there. Hope it will encourage me to walk about more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm walking more with audio poetry, stops you listening to the same tracks too. I need to buy my own iPod though. . .him indoors keeps complaining.

    Let me know what you get on it, I'll email a few suggestions in due course.

    ReplyDelete