Monday 8 June 2009

Hello...(sheepish)

So sorry for not replying sooner!
Mind you, I think there's only about 3 people who read this blog and they text me regular! Would be nice for some new readers though.

So last night was the final of the Apprentice and I really enjoyed it; the whole 12 weeks worth. There was some rate drivvle in the mix, esp Mr Ben Sandhurst and Noorul the Pathetic Fish but all in all a good bunch. Not that Phil Pants Man though. God i'd like to gerrim darrrnn vat pub and gee 'im a good threshin...as my Mother may have, on occasions, uttered.
I had a rather interesting and enjoyable weekend too but that can be saved for another blog. One thought however; there are some people from college that I didn't like, and didn't miss. This weekend has re-affirmed that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment